for being semi-unemployed. I say "semi" because I actually worked a bit this week even though I don't know if it will become permanent or if I will get paid. Regardless, today I realized that People Who Are Unemployed can:
- run errands while almost-everyone else in the world is at work
- enjoy their pick of the outdoor seating at Starbucks on a sunny afternoon
- spend the day worthlessly farting around on the internet
- watch a movie at one p.m.
- ride their bike to the sandwich shop to meet their hubby for lunch.
It's been a great day.