Thursday, October 15, 2009

Target finds: The perfect Crewneck Sweatshirt and 5 cents off!

First:
The perfect crewneck sweatshirt by Hanes! Only $6.49 (yep, you read that right! Under $7!), this crewneck comes in a variety of cheerful colors as well as a few basics. At that price, you can afford to buy a pair of matching sweats to go with!
This sweatshirt didn't shrink in the wash and is still soft and cozy after a week of wear. It may just be my new favorite. I could get one in every color!
I can't find them on Target.com so I'll have to be your model today:

Thank you for the kiss, Sammi...

Second:
Get five cents off your purchase every time you shop!
Bring your own bag(s) and get 5 cents off your purchase at Target, every time! It may not seem like much at the time but those 5 cents add up again and again...! Especially if you shop at Target as often as I do...


Image courtesy of Target.com

No comments: