Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Wonders

A bittersweet weekend filled with silliness and busy-ness.

Molly plays with my camera while I am out of the car. Silly girl!

Amanda and I at Crystal Cove. Yum-food and wow-view. Beautiful.

Mom, dad, and Whaley. Please don't put your finger in his blowhole. It makes it hard for him to breathe.


Whaley swims to the car through the echoey tunnel.

Posted by Picasa

I never said we were completely sane but we're sure a fun bunch to be around!
Lamanda, I will miss you miss you miss you with the fire of a thousand suns! You better write me all the time!!

Hugs, hugs and more hugs!
It's not goodbye - it's just good night.

1 comment:

Lamanda said...

I will write to you! I miss you already so much too! But, ha, I have wireless internet in the hotel room hahaha!