Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Freebies - a small collection of recent favorites

Just wanted to share a few printable holiday freebies I've discovered on some awesome blogs I follow! Enjoy!

I just spent an hour making these festive garlands out of the garland printables over at WhipUp.Net! Easy to make and fun to string on your tree or around the house. I've already made a few and am dangerously close to over Christmas-ey-ing my house...


From Love.Obsess.Inspire comes this printable Rock the Night Away Banner that I just might have to make for our living room wall tomorrow... The banner also matches these darling printable invites she offered just the other day. Makes me want to have a party! This is a definitely a blog to watch this week if you're into printable goodies!


If you're looking for a festive way to adorn your package and envelopes, check out these wraps from Miss B. featured on Creature Comforts - they come in red and blue to download. Another favorite from this site are these printable gift tags by Kristina.



Amy Moss of Eat Drink Chic posted this great little Holiday Treat Bag recently that was also featured in her window display at Borders!


Please click on pictures to link to their source.

No comments: