Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I have a lot of clothes."

These were the words of my husband, as he looked at his half of a closet full of work clothes, hanging nicely and organized for the first time in his life.
I laughed.
"YOU have a lot of clothes?!?" I said in reply.
I then proceeded to photo-document a little "him vs. me" just for the heck of it.

His exactly one-half of a closet:


And his cute little four-drawer dresser - Earnest likes to sleep on top:


As compared to my one and a half closets full:






And my eight-drawer dresser that is almost twice as big as his (and so pretty! Except for the mess on top... sorry about that...):


And don't forget about the sweaters on the coat rack by the front door and the sweaters and shoes in the front hall closet... and a few things in the laundry waiting to be mended or ironed...
Perhaps it's time for a purge on my part?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: