Sunday, January 24, 2010

How many ways to say "I Love You!" - Part Two

If you missed Part One, you can still find it here!

I'm working on my own handmade Valentines and you'll probably see one popping up in your mailbox in the not-too-distant future! But for now, we're on to Part Two of lovely valentiney things I like from around the web - I'd buy one of each if I wasn't making my own:

Tokens of Love Letterpress Valentines from Spring Olive: $10 for 10




I Love You Letterpress Mini Cards from YeeHaw Industries: $16 for 20


I Love You Like Biscuits and Gravy Oversized Postcard Sign from YeeHaw Industries: $13ea.



"Laugh Dream Love" and "Love Together Forever" Notes by OrangeBeautiful: $10 for 6




"I love you more than all the flannelette and calico..." Quote card from Letterary Press: $4ea.


How Sweet It Is Letterpress card by Louella Press: $5ea.


*** Photos from their respective owners via product link.

No comments: