Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh my goodness.

I was just skimming through past blog posts related to Christmas and realized I forgot to tell you one of the most fantastic things!!! How could I have forgotten? I could have sworn I'd written up a post. Ahem. On to The News. (And no, I'm not pregnant. Sheesh.)

Quite a while before Christmas season even started, Chris was a sneaky sneaky husband and contacted a bunch of friends and family. He wanted to buy me a super duper spectacular gift but it was kind of pricey and he couldn't afford it all on his own. But with the help of some family and friends, he got together enough moola and bought me my very own Canon Rebel camera!!

I love it so much, I wanted to take it to bed and sleep with it under my pillow the first night. But that would have been kind of uncomfortable so I put it on my bedside table where I would see it first thing when I woke up.

Reading the card, "signed" by everyone who contributed:


It's a really big box... and yes, those are monkeys on the wrapping paper. Festive birthday monkeys. For Christmas.


Woohoo!!!






THANK YOU everyone! I really do have the best friends and family ever.

No comments: