Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chifferobes.

Not only is "chifferobe" a fun word to say, it's a word I totally forgot even existed until my sister said it the other day. Much more demonstrative than "wardrobe" and doesn't confuse functionality with "armoires."
So, we're considering one.
With Molly's imminent move, I need to figure out what to do with my clothing situation. If you remember from a while ago, I have substantially more clothing than my husband. Most of those clothes are currently stored in the guest room closet, a.k.a. Molly's closet and they have nowhere to go! Thus, the need for a good chifferobe.
Here are the ones on the current short list:

Aspelund by Ikea:

These two together, Aneboda by Ikea:


And the one I really like but won't get because it's too expensive, Hemnes by Ikea:

2 comments:

Ames said...

are we voting?

Hello, I'm Emily Clare. said...

You can vote if you want... but we just bought the Aspelund and I don't think Chris wants to try to get it back in the car to return it!