Monday, June 14, 2010

Current loves

For those of you who don't know, I love bikes. I've been riding one in some form for as long I can remember - from the time I originally learned how to ride in our little Monrovia neighborhood cul de sac to the pink and purple two-wheeler I rode while racing around our North Carolina missionary center with the boys to the three bicycles currently housed in our garage with my name on them...
So how lucky am I that they've suddenly become trendy and bicycle themed items are everywhere! I have a hard time exhibiting self-control...
That being said, I want want want one of these to wear:

...while riding my bike with one of these built by my hubs:

Please, pretty please, I'm in love.
But who wouldn't be?

Many thanks to a favorite blog, you are my fave for the post and links. You're a dangerous blog to follow!
Pictures link to source.

No comments: