Monday, July 19, 2010

The sale that just keeps sale-ing.

So you know how I posted a few weeks ago about Chronicle Books and their 30% off sale to celebrate the launch of their new website?
Well... it appears that they now have a new sale to celebrate summer friends and family! Boy, am I glad I didn't buy anything a few weeks ago! (And I apologize - or maybe Chronicle should apologize? - to those who did. I guess now is your opportunity to go back and get the things you deleted from your cart at the last minute...)
Shipping is free with any order, no minimum purchase required and the checkout code FRIENDS takes 35% off everything.
Shop your little hearts out.
In case you're overwhelmed and need some guidance, here are a few of my current favorite things:
Still in my cart as a possible pre-order... Paper+Craft

Moleskine. Red. Grid. Perfection.

Something about this book is so sad but I still want to have it on my shelf.

Reprodepot Folk and Flora Notecards. Cute!

Images via Chronicle Books.

No comments: