Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Hubs,

Thank you for always pulling over so I can take pictures, even when they don't turn out so good, and for turning the car around when I forget my camera's SD card in my laptop at home.
You remind me to slow down and take life less seriously and that's something I definitely need to remember.
Thank you for not making me feel pressured to work just because work presents itself but to look at the larger perspective of feeling fulfilled in life and finding happiness where I am and in what I'm doing. I need occasional reminders that we work so we can have a life; we shouldn't live for work, no matter how much we might love what we do.
And finally, thank you for indulging my strawberry shortcake craving. I'm still waddling around the house, I ate so much.
xoxo,
me

No comments: