Sunday, September 5, 2010

Product Rave

A few months ago, my mom, sister and I ventured to the Renegade LA craft show where we stumbled upon this great new (to us) vendor: REDSTAR ink. They were one of my favorites of the entire show and every so often, I pop over to their website and peek around.
Simple, straightforward layouts and snappy fonts dominate their design and their products feel sturdy in your hand. They'll stand up to any purse, glove compartment, or tote bag you throw them in!
A few of my favorites:
Honey-Do list (yes, I bought one for the hubs!):

Tiny Notes (as I love all things mini...):

Long List Notebook (I love its sleek skinny size):

Hop on over to their website to check out more of their goods!
And be sure to pay a visit to their blog for more REDSTAR goodness.

All images via REDSTAR ink.

1 comment:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Hi Emily! CONGRATS! You won my IHOD giveaway! Please check Gypsy*Diaries for details! Could you just confirm that you are following me? ;) I couldn't found you among my followers (if you're not, click that button quickly as the giveaway was open for followers only! ;)
Happy Labour day!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/