Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Keeping Track of the Days

Do you love calendars as much as I do? I just discovered this amazing calendar swap over on Design Crush and I'm so excited to enter!
You commit to buying and sending someone a calendar - and someone sends one to you, too!
Handmade calendars are encouraged and there are so many great ones out there, I don't know how I'll decide...
Head on over to Design Crush to get the details and sign up!

To get us started, I thought I'd post a few of my favorite calendars from around the web so far (since so many more will come along in the next few months!):

As always, Paper-Source is lovely:


















Posted once before (and I'm pretty sure the Hubs ordered it for me!), the always amazing letterpress calendar from Linda & Harriet:


















I've been hanging Nikki McClure's papercut calendars on my wall for years - I feel like every year is better than the one before:


















I love the space for notes on Dizzy Wizzy Design's desktop Calendar:


















Absolutely gorgeous letterpress farm illustration calendar from One Canoe Two - they have four options in their shop! If this print doesn't float your boat maybe this one will.


















OK, that's it for now - but can you see how calendars make the greatest art for your home?
I could hang one in every room. Maybe I will...
Do you have any favorites? I'd love to see!

Image sources can be found through item links.

No comments: