Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Happy New Year!

We're officially in 2011 now and today is a gloriously typical winter day in Southern California, with rain rain rain coming down. I was lucky to get out with Sammi this morning for walk in the drizzle before it started coming down in sheets that blow sideways.
The hubs and I are enjoying a mellow day inside with coffee, hot chocolate, and some weekend crafts. He's working on plans for a shelf to go above my desk and I just finished up this baby shower banner for a friend. Isn't it cute? It also includes baby's last name (not shown) and I'm sending it to her with some twine and mini clothespins to hang.























I'm off to relax and enjoy my last day before I head back to work early tomorrow morning. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: