My husband just ran out the back door, fire extinguisher in hand, where he leaped over our back wall to put out a fire in our alleyway. Our neighbors had somehow spilled (poured?) gasoline and it caught on fire (or were they trying to burn it off...?). They were tying to extinguish it with their garden hose but the gas and fire were just spreading - toward our back wall, the power pole, and dry brush that had collected in the corner. After using up our first household fire extinguisher, the hubs ran back inside for the second one and it did the trick.
Don't ask me why our neighbors were playing with gasoline... or how it caught on fire... 'cause I don't know. But I'm pretty sure the hubs just kept us from calling 911 and what could have been a very unpleasant situation.
Thanks, babe. It's nice to know I've got my own volunteer fireman!
And readers, however few of you there are, please please please be sure you have at least one of these in your home, somewhere easy to access - because you just never know.