Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cheerful Favorites

This is probably one of my all-time favorite blog posts over on Mixed Plate. I'm not the only one who loves stripes!
And who can resist a darling red striped bathing suit?
This yellow is pretty awesome, too. I could use more cheer in my life these days!
Love the chevron stripes in this blog header (the blog is great, too!).
Now I want to put up twinkly lights all over my house.
These customize-able mini cities are adorbs.
I really want to try this. Maybe in my alleyway?
Super amazing gorgeous stripes.
I really love the color on this ceiling
Posts like this make me want to get out my bike and do a photo shoot. Or just go for a nice ride around the block. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

What are your plans for the weekend? It's never too soon to start thinking about it! Let's hope for sunshine!

 

No comments: