Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's been quiet around here.

Sorry, I should've warned you but since my readers are all probably family and Facebook friends, you all probably already knew that I was headed to Hawaii! On the random chance some of you didn't know, the Hubs and I just got back from a lovely week in Kauai. I'll have pictures posted very soon.  I have about four loads of laundry to get going and the house is full of cat hair that needs to be vacuumed and Fall decor that needs to be boxed up. It was almost funny to see Christmas decorations up in Kauai - it just didn't feel like December. But now that we're home and we've changed all of our calendar pages, it's starting to feel a bit more, well, wintery. I'll be pulling the boxes of Christmas stuff out of the garage later today. After I start the downloads for my Hawaii pictures.
In the meantime, head on over and download or stream your very own copy of this year's Hey, It's Christmas! compilation right here.

No comments: