Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Meeting and Greeting

Apparently, the hubs and I are one of Trek Ventura's top 100 customers. Probably had something to do with those bikes that were stolen from our garage and then replaced at Trek earlier in the year... Regardless, we were invited to the shop for a little meet and greet tonight. I don't like to turn down free wine and hors d'oeuvres so off we went.
Mmmmmmmm. Free wine.























 The 'meet and greet' quickly turned sales pitch for Trek Travel. I didn't even know there was such a thing. But at the end of the night that was ok because I won their raffle! I never win stuff! (Guess I can't say that anymore.)
I didn't win a bike trip (bummer) but I did win a men's vest, size large - score for the hubs! - and socks (again, men's) but I'm keeping the backpack and water bottle for me.
Yay for swag!

No comments: