Sunday, March 7, 2010

In our house, we eat meat.

Saturday was full of family and food in Long Beach with my family. In exchange for assembling their new Ikea dresser, mom and dad took my husband and me out to Lucille's for some BBQ. Anyone who knows my husband knows that BBQ is one of his favoritest things ever. And at Lucille's, it's what they do best.
We stuffed ourselves to the absolute brim and waddled to our car with a container full of leftovers. I just finished packaging them up for my hubby's lunch tomorrow.

The Feast for Two - Main Course
Pork ribs, St. Louis style ribs, BBQ Chicken, and Tri-Tip with Creamy Coleslaw and Baked Beans


My Dessert - Banana Pudding and my Second Jug of Strawberry Lemonade. I swear, their drink jars were bigger than my head! Fantastic.

No comments: