Sunday, June 6, 2010

This Week's Target Find:

If you haven't scanned the Target ad in your local paper, do it now!
These crossbody bags are half-off this week only - that makes then a steal at $5 a pop! I spotted about six different fabrics to choose from in my local store this evening but chose the pink/orange plaid to take on vacation with me next week. It's the perfect size for a book, my camera, and some sunscreen. And if, for some reason, it gets ruined or I'm sick of it in a week or two, that's ok!

Photo via target.com...

5 comments:

Nathaniel James said...

I love that Target is a label for your blog. Awesome.

Hello, I'm Emily Clare. said...

But of course! This was the one cheap thing I didn't need but had to buy. You know, 'cause you always have to have one of those in your cart!

Anonymous said...

Target has a label and I don't :( I'm not even under the Love label :,(

Chris R. said...

ehh, that's me, didn't think it would show up as my blog name. :(

Hello, I'm Emily Clare. said...

Hubs,
You do so have your own label. It's called Dear Hubs. And you are under the Love label. You just have to find it. :-)