Friday, July 9, 2010

Dear Hubs,

Thank you for going along with all my crazy shenanigans. Even when it means dressing up as farm animals and parading around in public. You're the best backside a cow could ask for.
You rock my cloven-hooves off -
xoxo,
me.

Quick background on these photos: We were participating in a nation-wide event known as Cow Appreciation Day. It's pretty simple: Dress up like a cow, get free food.
I heart Chick-Fil-A.
Many thanks to my dear friend, Autumn, for convincing me to try it in the first place. The sweet tea lured me in, the waffle fries and nuggets kept me coming back.

At the event - a lovely lady took these and posted them to the Oxnard Chick-Fil-A group on Facebook for us:

Aw, look at our pathetic little tail!

Hubs was super helpful stapling on the cow spots:

The front:

Cow face:

No comments: