Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Weirdest Feeling

OK, readers, I did the weirdest thing. Maybe you've done it before so it's not as weird to you but this was really one of the strangest feelings I've ever experienced.
Enter: The Neti Pot.
Have you tried this? Oh. My. Gosh. There really aren't words to describe the sensation. The best I can come up with are "weird" and "strange." I will say, it's nothing to be scared of, despite the intimidation of pouring warm, salted water solution up one side of your nose and having it trickle out the other side. Definitely unnatural, despite its claim as a natural remedy.
We also determined that it doesn't work well if you're sick with some kind of cold but probably works great on a more regular basis for things like allergies.
However, Tylenol Cold and Sinus works wonders.

No comments: