Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Party Invites!

I can't believe I never posted these! With some help from The Hubs I was able to edit the photos so our address isn't displayed to the world.
The invites were completely hand-made from paper I had just laying around my craft supplies. The orange and white pieces were leftovers from a previous project so I just cut them down to size and rounded the corners.
I made the banners using scrapbook paper cut into small triangles and then glued on - simple as that! I used alphabet stamps for the "Happy Autumn" once the glue had set. They took a while to make so it was probably a good thing we were only sending out about 20 invites! The idea had settled in my mind so there was no going back, even though the application of the idea was going to take forever. In the end, it was totally worth the work!
I made two different designs - orange on white and striped on orange. 






















The orange was definitely my favorite! Our Pumpkin Party was simple and so much fun - we'll have to do it again next year!

No comments: