Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog Love: Letterpress Tags

Remember when I told you about those free letterpress tags that Melissa was sending out? If you thought I was kidding, you were wrong. 
Not too long ago, a lovely padded envelope came popping through my mail slot (yes, I really do have a slot in my front door!) and it was absolutely filled with letterpress tags! I was completely overwhelmed by Melissa's generosity. She included a gorgeous set of holiday tags - just in time for my Christmas packages! - and a huge assortment of tags that are perfect for birthday gifts or everyday occasions.

























Melissa, a huge heartfelt Thank You to you!! And congrats on the birth of your little goober any day now!


Images by me. Please ask first and credit when necessary. 

No comments: