Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree...

The hubs and I hopped in the truck last night and got ourselves a tree! We opted for a smaller tree this year and it looks oh-so-cute perched atop our coffee table.

The kitties are always so curious...






















Lots and lots of lights! I wanted another string but the hubs said this was enough...






















You do the math...






















My mom isn't sure exactly how old I was when I made this - maybe 2 years old? 
I can't believe she kept it all these years! It's so cute.






















Isn't it darling? It's so delightful to walk into the room in the morning or 
when I come home from work and see this cheerfulness.






















Do you have a tree yet? Are you going to get one? I strongly recommend it!

P.S. This playlist is the perfect complement to your holiday decorating.



All images by me. Please don't use them without asking first. It's just not nice.

No comments: