Saturday, December 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

I'm a little behind... this recap is actually from last weekend. These past weeks have been so crazy-busy that pictures from last weekend didn't make it to my laptop until today. Whoops!
This current weekend is just as busy as last weekend and at the rate I'm going, you won't hear about it until Christmas!
Regardless, the hubs and I hopped in the car last weekend to head south and meet eight - yes, eight! - of his friends at my favorite place - Disneyland!

It's snowy and Christmasey and full of Holiday Spirit and I love love love it!

















I want to make one of these for the birds that live in our tree!






















The Hubs went home after Disneyland but I stuck around LA to hit up Unique LA and Renegade with my mom and sister on Sunday.
I always feel awkward taking pictures at these shows so I didn't take very many. I did get to meet Danni from oh, hello friend - she had booths at both Unique and Renegade so it was a treat to meet her. I said hello and then followed it with something incoherent and crazy like, "oh my gosh i've been following your blog forever and you have the cutest blog and i love your stuff and your wedding was darling and your mom is so cute and i pray for her all the time" and she was sweet and gracious in return. I bet she gets that all the time...
Anyway.

I always seem to gravitate toward paper goods and this show didn't disappoint. A few of our favorite booths belonged to:
Sycamore Street Press
Joie Studio
Paper Pastries
Dee & LaLa
RockScissorPaper
luludee
The Art of Brittney Lee

Some images I snapped: 
A fun little acorn tree - love the red baker's twine.






















Encountered this little guy as decor for a booth. Don't you just want to scratch behind his ears?






















LOVE their booth and business! What a cute little scooter!






















The day was surprisingly clear and warm for December in LA. 
How amazing are these views from the penthouse?















You can see all the way down to the port of Long Beach!















Also love this turret -






















And this super-fun bike rack - 






















I hope you're all having a great weekend! I'll try to be better about my recaps... maybe a resolution for the new year...?


All images by me. Please don't use without asking first. Because they're just that awesome.

1 comment:

Vana said...

you won our giveaway! Yay! Congrats.
http://www.lepapierstudioblog.com/2010/12/tickled-pink-knits-giveaway-40.html