Friday, August 19, 2011

Intensity.

Something on my mom's computer the other night was really interesting to Pantaloup. She sat and stared at it with wide, unblinking eyes for quite a while!
She can be a rather intense little kitty.
























In other news, I went shoe-browsing (not shopping, just looking!) with my friend after work today and was totally underwhelmed. I didn't know that was possible. I saw only one pair I was even remotely interested in and they weren't in my size. Not to mention the shoe department at the Macy's in Santa Barbara was a mess, which made shopping there completely unappealing. I may have to hit DSW while I'm in Long Beach tomorrow. I'm headed south to help my mom move stuff into her classroom - can you believe school is starting?!? I've been at work for a week already!

What are you up to this weekend? Any adventures?


No comments: