Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review: January - March 2010

A snippet of happenings from the year 2010.
Part One: January through March 
 
Pantaloup's favorite spot, rain or shine.






















The hubs and his 2009 Christmas Shirt (from my mom). Thus comes the nickname "Lumberjack" - wouldn't wanna live without this man!















Gorgeous weather early in the year - Sammi and I visit the river preserve. 















The hubs and I took a break from painting the guest room to visit our favorite Italian restaurant. I really just wanted their strawberry shortcake...






















My parents treat us to Lucille's, where the two of us ate enough for about eight people. (Note the lumberjack shirt, again.)















I got laid off (again) in March, along with several other colleagues,  so we threw a little "Unemployment Party" to celebrate all the things we can do when we don't work that we can't do otherwise - like sleep in, take long walks on the beach, go grocery shopping in the middle of the day with no crowds, etc.  More pictures here.























My sister-in-law and nephew came to visit in March and we had glorious weather! We took them to the river preserve, went to our favorite breakfast cafe (twice!), and just enjoyed each others company.  






















Our nephew, James, was not very pleased when Sammi reclaimed his bed. This was James' favorite spot! (More pictures from their visit here! And here!)
















Random posts you may have missed:
From the archives: Paul Bunyan
Painting the guest bedroom: The adventure begins.
An absolutely darling little video.
I met someone famous
I'm not on holiday unless I paint.
A top-ten photo round-up.

No comments: