Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review: April - June 2010

Part Two: April through June

We cleared the back yard and planted some trees! This little clementine actually gave us fruit this season - we ate the first fruits just this very afternoon! Read more about our plants here.
























A garden party in honor of my sister's birthday.















I went to the best conference - in Pismo. 






















Clearing more of the yard to make room for more trees! The hubs got this pole and cement block out of the ground almost completely on his own. Read even more about our plants here.






















Sunny days mean lunch with the hubs.






















And Disneyland with my mom, of course. 















Our garden gave us roses as big as my head!















The hubs was a dear and washed all our back windows. 






















Then he turned 30. We celebrated with Disneyland...






















Dinner with his parents (love the party hats!)...






















And our first-ever crawfish boil. 















I dove headfirst into summer vacation with a cruise with a friend.















Learned how to make my own towel animal:






















And discovered a new beach - with dunes! - with the hubs:















Other posts you may have missed:
My sister moves in with us! See the guest room fully painted and ready for her arrival here.
I eventually ended up buying this goat.
Weekend love full of simple pleasures.
The hubs makes the most awesome clothesline ever.

No comments: