Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review: October - December

The Final Chapter.
We visit Oak Glen as a family (missing only my sister in Africa).















Where there are goats that seem to flock to my sister in a strange way.






















The hubs and I host a Pumpkin Party. Complete with handmade invites.















And head to Vegas for the first time.






















Then I turn a rootin' tootin' 30 years old.

We eat cake.















I turn into an elf for the holiday season.






















The dog turns into a reindeer to help deliver the presents.






















And we all have purple coats for the New Year. 























Some posts you may have missed:
The hubs and I celebrate four years.
Flashback to the beginning of me
A clownfish from a rocking horse.
Christmas.

May your 2011 be full of love and joy and peace. 




 

No comments: