Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review: July - September 2010

Part Three: July through September

Sunny July means pretty pedicures. 















The 3rd Annual Fourth of July party at my parent's place.






















We dress up like a cow.















And Sammi gets a new house in the backyard.






















Mom, sister and I explore Los Angeles.















And mom and I head to Disneyland. Again. Of course. 















The hubs and I visit the local fair! Ugly turkeys, pig races, and mini donuts. 






















And Disneyland again - this time with my brother, home on leave! 
I love my family.






















Did I mention that he almost made he sick on the teacups? Little brat.

















Some posts you may have missed:
Our yard bloomed and bloomed. It gets better every year!
Everyone likes Candy Land. Even the pets.
I still want a pet shell.
Cake.
What is with me and paint?
The BAT.

No comments: